One thought-One Scripture passage-One minute-Each day

One Minute With God

My photo
Illinois, United States
Imagine God draping His arm around your shoulders every morning, and then telling you one thing. What if He told you one thing, every day, that is true; one thing that could transform your outlook on life? And what if it only took Him one minute? That’s what "One Minute With God" is all about. Every verse in the Bible comes straight from the heart of God. Every passage contains God-breathed words meant to encourage His children (Romans 15:4). God promises that the time we spend in His Word will be worth our while: "As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is My word that goes out from My mouth: It will not return to Me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it" (Isaiah 55:10-11). How exciting! Let’s spend one minute with God together.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

God's friend


Live every day in the circle of God's friendship.

"I no longer call you servants,
because a servant does not know his master's business.
Instead, I have called you friends, for everything
that I learned from my Father I have made known to you."
John 15:15 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment